These beefy aluminum enclosures may look rough, but they’re built tough. This 2mm-thick, die-cast enclosure is rated IP54 against dust and splashing water. Because it’s aluminum, it’s easy to cut and drill so that you can add LCD screens, buttons and cable connections. If you want to “pretty up” your project, hit this with some fine-grit sand paper and buff it or just spray paint it!
These enclosures were originally sold for the production of “stomp box” style effects pedals. Try combining this with our stomp switches (in the related items below) and some of your own secret sauce circuitry to build a sweet custom pedal.
The lid mates nicely to the top of the enclosure and is secured with 10mm long M3 screws (included).
Weight: ~230 grams
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.