- Board power supply: 6~12V DC
- Micro controller: Atmega32U4
- Terminal for interfacing a carbon rod(Soil moisture sensor)
- Terminal for interfacing a motor or a solenoid valve
- Potentiometer to set the threshold soil moisture value of watering
- 5 analog I/O ports, 6 digital I/O ports
- Xbee slot (using Serial1)
- Mirco USB
- 3.5mm screw terminal
- Board dimensions: 61x52mm
- Board weight: 15g
- Diving pump power supply: 3.5~12V DC
- Pumping head: 220cm
- Flow capacity: 100-350L/H
- Power range: 0.5W-5W
- Pump dimensions: 38x38x29mm
- Pump weight: 125g
- Auto flower watering control board (1 unit)
- Enclosure (1 unit)
- Moisture Sensor(SEN0114) (1 unit)
- DHT11 Temperature and Humidity Sensor(DFR0067) (1 unit)
- Water tube (1 unit)
- Immersible pump (1 unit)
- 6xAA Battery Holder with DC2.1 Power Jack(FIT0141) (1 unit)
- Mirco USB cable(FIT0265) (1 unit)
- Screw driver flat head (1 unit)
- Screw driver phillips head (1 unit)
- DC adapter-Female (2 units)
- Cable (2 units)
- Wiki Doc
- DHT11 Datasheet
- Moisture Sensor Schematics
- Schematic V2.0
- Autowatering library (v0.1)
- DHT library (v0.1)
- Testing platform with Ecoduino (Submitted by french friend, Damien Alexandre)
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- Arduino, Learn the Lingo
Getting into the Arduino environment is a lot of fun but with so many acronyms and slang terms its easy to get confused. Knowing this first hand, I have put together a glossary of sorts for terms relating to Arduino, if you are new to the Arduino pla...
- Our Arduino SPI Tutorial
SPI stands for Serial Peripheral Interface and it is a way to send data between microcontrollers and other small devices. It is a synchronous data bus, meaning it uses a clock to regulate the data transfer. SPI is also Full-Duplex communication mean...
- Arduino Serial Communications
Serial communication is the process of communicating between electronic devices one bit at a time. Serial means one after the other, so we think of serial communications as transferring data one bit at a time, one bit after the other. A bi...
- The Arduino LED Blink
The practice of making and editing sketches is essential to get anywhere with the Arduino platform. We are going to step you through the basics when it comes to writing a sketch, and the most basic of all is the LED Blink. We will be telling ou...
- Learning Arduino in Australia
Core Electronics is the official supplier for Arduino products Australia wide. We stock components from both Arduino.cc (Genuino) and Arduino.org (Arduino). Sourcing our products directly from Arduino ensures you are supporting the team behind the br...
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.