- Board power supply: 6~12V DC
- Micro controller: Atmega32U4
- Terminal for interfacing a carbon rod(Soil moisture sensor)
- Terminal for interfacing a motor or a solenoid valve
- Potentiometer to set the threshold soil moisture value of watering
- 5 analog I/O ports, 6 digital I/O ports
- Xbee slot (using Serial1)
- Mirco USB
- 3.5mm screw terminal
- Board dimensions: 61x52mm
- Board weight: 15g
- Diving pump power supply: 3.5~12V DC
- Pumping head: 220cm
- Flow capacity: 100-350L/H
- Power range: 0.5W-5W
- Pump dimensions: 38x38x29mm
- Pump weight: 125g
- Auto flower watering control board (1 unit)
- Enclosure (1 unit)
- Moisture Sensor(SEN0114) (1 unit)
- DHT11 Temperature and Humidity Sensor(DFR0067) (1 unit)
- Water tube (1 unit)
- Immersible pump (1 unit)
- 6xAA Battery Holder with DC2.1 Power Jack(FIT0141) (1 unit)
- Mirco USB cable(FIT0265) (1 unit)
- Screw driver flat head (1 unit)
- Screw driver phillips head (1 unit)
- DC adapter-Female (2 units)
- Cable (2 units)
- Wiki Doc
- DHT11 Datasheet
- Moisture Sensor Schematics
- Schematic V2.0
- Autowatering library (v0.1)
- DHT library (v0.1)
- Testing platform with Ecoduino (Submitted by french friend, Damien Alexandre)
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- Arduino Workshop for Beginners
Welcome to the Arduino Workshop, where you'll be able to follow our guided course which covers everything you'll need to know in order to create your own Arduino projects and become a leveled up maker. My name is Sam and along with being a maker my...
- Laser Cut High Rise Case for the Arduino Uno
If you put a shield on top of an Arduino Uno there aren’t very many options available to protect it all inside a case. You can always make one yourself though, so that’s exactly what we did! This “High Rise” case for the Ardui...
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...
- Getting Hands-on with Sensors
What good is a robot if it can’t interact with the environment around it? Sensors are the backbone of almost every electronics project as they allow your program to make decisions based on external stimuli. We’ve got sensors for all kinds...
- How to Use a Logic Level Shifter/Converter
So you’ve got your microcontroller/development board ready to go, you’ve got your sensors and external components and you’re ready to build an IoT device to make the world your slave. But hang on a minute, the sensor you have only o...
- Arduino with LattePanda
Ah, Arduino and LattePanda coming together at last. What could be better? Well along with the fact that your LattePanda is a fully fledged Windows 10 computer so you can program any Arduino board you want as normal, one of the best things about Latte...
- GraviTrack Enhancements - Lights and Sound
Introduction Searching for solar panels and related items on the Core Electronics website; I came across the Solarbotics GraviTrack Marble Machine Kit. I thought the kit would be a good educational tool for the grandkids. The kit was a hit, but the power switch was hard to access at the back of the machine and it only turned on and off. I had been experimenting with programmable RGB LEDs, Piezo speakers and a Light dependent re...
- My ghostbusters proton pack
Hi all. Thought I'd share with you my modded Spirit Halloween proton pack. It's about 80% scale, which is plenty big enough for my 7-year-old son, and still looks decently sized on adults. As soon as I learned of this pack, 5-year-old me just had to get one. And I had just gotten my Arduino beginners kit a week earlier. I knew what had to be done :)...
Tabot is a robotic tablet dispenser. It is designed to help elderly people maintain their independence and help anyone who has tablets remember to take them on time.
- Cosplay Blaster
Hey guys! First time poster. I've been working on a blaster for my girlfriend's costume, and I thought I would share it with everyone. When triggered, it plays a selected sound effect and flashes the light. Pretty simple :)
- Coffee Grinder With Arduino
Using a few bits and pieces, this ordinary coffee grinder now has two presets to run the motor for a programmable length of time. The idea being that the grinder running for a set amount of time will deliver a certain amount of coffee each button press meaning the beans can be stored unground, keeping them fresher for longer. I completed this project for a friend, Ian, who lives for coffee. Ian wanted the same functionality in h...
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $9.95 for Express Post (Overnight for most of Australia, 2+ days for rural, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.