Our new Dual Power Supply Boards, provide a compact, quick and easy solution to providing a dual power source. These units operate from a single polarity variable dc power source of 7 - 24Vdc, with an output current of up to 1A.
This board incorporates two of the high-speed National Semiconductor LM2575T switching regulator to produce a steady +5V and -5V output, suitable for use in measuerment systems requiring a dual source. A power output LED is included for both the positive and negative outputs with numerous 12V output termination points with both male and female headers.
The Dual 5V Power Supply Mini Board is the ideal solution for providing a negative supply in projects and systems where a dual polarity power source is required.
- Incorporates the High Efficiency LM2575T Switching Regulator
- Suitable for 7-12VDC input with PCB Terminals
- Power LED for both Positive and Negative Outputs
- Multiple +5V Output Termination Points
- Suitable for use with most +5V Microcontrollers
- Board Dimensions: 45 x 55 mm
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $5.78 for Air Mail (3+ days, not tracked)
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.