Our new Dual Power Supply Boards, provide a compact, quick and easy solution to providing a dual power source. These units operate from a single polarity variable dc power source of 7 - 24Vdc, with an output current of up to 1A.
This board incorporates two of the high-speed National Semiconductor LM2575T switching regulator to produce a steady +5V and -5V output, suitable for use in measuerment systems requiring a dual source. A power output LED is included for both the positive and negative outputs with numerous 12V output termination points with both male and female headers.
The Dual 5V Power Supply Mini Board is the ideal solution for providing a negative supply in projects and systems where a dual polarity power source is required.
- Incorporates the High Efficiency LM2575T Switching Regulator
- Suitable for 7-12VDC input with PCB Terminals
- Power LED for both Positive and Negative Outputs
- Multiple +5V Output Termination Points
- Suitable for use with most +5V Microcontrollers
- Board Dimensions: 45 x 55 mm
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- How to Use DC Regulators/Converters
So, you might have the best project in the world, an amazing idea and design, but no matter how clever your circuitry or how advanced your prototype is, unless you can power your project correctly, it all counts for nothing. Often you will need diffe...
- Powering Portable Projects: Batteries
Want to make your project portable? We've put together a quick guide to get you up to speed on battery options and help you decide which batteries might be best for your project. Batteries are a whole different game to plug packs and benchtop power s...
- Our recommendation on Breadboard Power Supplies
So, you’re looking for the right way to power your breadboard? You’ve found that your Arduino Uno just doesn’t quite have the juice to power up your circuit. It's likely that the microcontroller can output around 400mA when using th...
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.