Together with GMS / GPRS / GPS shield this module can communicate your Arduino with any phone land line or Cell phone in the world, within GSM signal range. Which goes as far as your cellphone.
Connect DFRobot mp3 module to this board to enable audio feedback when pressing keys, or a welcome message when the phone call is established. Enable GPS geo location mapping, and DTMF moving functions to have a GSM wireless networking remote controlled robot.
Note: For use with the GSM / GPS / GPRS shield, you will need an audio cable (FIT0113)
- Audio socket for application
- Speaker connector for audio sound checking.
- Microphone connector for over the air remote control system( note, due to environmental noise, without any filtering system this method is not recommended)
- DTMF module x1
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.