This is a basic multimeter, I've played with it a bunch and I think its a great addition to a toolbox. It's low cost and simple to use with a big clear display and all the measurements you need:
- AC/DC Voltage measurement
- Current measurement, from 1uA up to 10A
- Beeping continuity test, and diode test
Comes with two probes as shown
Exact model may vary (we have two suppliers) but the quality and functionality is identical.
If you want to learn how to use it, there is a step by step tutorial here.
- Dimensions: 144mm x 74mm x 39mm (5.6in x 3in x 1.6in)
- Cables are each 60cm (24in)
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- Natural Disaster Sensor Project for Micro:bit
The Micro:bit is a feature-packed development board that’s perfect for the classroom or the beginner programmer. Each Micro:bit has a built-in radio that can transmit and receive signals sent from other Micro:bits. The radio has a range of up t...
- Potentiometers and the Arduino Uno
Variable resistors come in all shapes and sizes, and they all do the same basic job. They allow you precisely control voltage/current flow within a circuit. The most common type of variable resistor we see in DIY electronics is the Potentiometer, or ...
- Relay Operation and the Arduino Uno
If you could operate your switch without physically toggling it on and off, you would open yourself up to an entire section of electronics. Relays are one of the best ways of doing this. A relay is essentially just a switch, controlled by an electrom...
- DC Motor Control with an Arduino
Electronics is fun, so far we have covered off on communicating between devices, making LEDs flash and LCD screen operation. However using electricity to control some form of movement in your project is a fun and interesting aspect to investigate. Th...
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.