The Digilent BNC Adapter Board is a simple add-on board intended to be used with the Digilent Analog Discovery 2, which allows you to use standard BNC-terminated test leads and probes with your pocket-sized oscilloscope. The adapter board provides BNC terminations to each of the two oscilloscope channels and enables you to AC couple or DC couple signals to the oscilloscope in the Analog Discovery.
Each channel of the oscilloscope can be selected as AC or DC, coupled by adjusting the jumper that is located behind that channel’s BNC input connector. In addition, the two AWG channels are equipped with BNC terminations, and each channel can have either the 50-ohm or the 0-ohm termination selected. This enables the user to match the Analog Discovery’s output impedance with standard 50-ohm test leads or to be directly tied to the lead.
- Allows the use of standard BNC-terminated test leads and probes on your Analog Discovery
- Selectable AC and DC coupling to oscilloscope probes
- Selectable 50-ohm or 0-ohm output impedance on arbitrary waveform generator (AWG) channels
- With the Discovery BNC, the differential scope inputs of the Analog Discovery become single-ended with the negative input connected to the ground
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.