These two large (120mm-diameter) wheels from Dagu Electronics match those on the Dagu Wild Thumper chassis and can be used as replacement parts or for custom robots that need to traverse complex, rugged terrain. The black tires are made of soft, spiked rubber for increased traction, and the plastic hubs are available in two colors: metallic red or chrome. The hex socket on the hub is 12 mm from side to opposite side.
An included pair of adapters lets you easily mount the wheel to motors with a 4mm output shaft, such as the 25D mm metal gearmotors found on the Dagu Wild Thumper chassis. A 3mm hex (or Allen) wrench is included for use with the adapter screws.
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.