One of our goals is to make development with the Crazyflie 2.0 as easy as possible. But due to the platforms small size there are limitations on what connectors we can have. Therefore we designed a debug-adapter kit that makes connecting a debugger to either of the MCUs a lot easier, by converting the connector pinouts to standard JTAG and SWD pinouts.
This product is inteded to be used together with the Crazyflie 2.0.
Includes everything needed to more easily debug the MCUs (STM32F4 and nRF51)
Multiple debug pinouts supported (including 20-pin JTAG and 10-pin Cortex debug)
Supported debugger pinouts:
Custom pinout that matches ST Discovery board debug interfaces
Standard Cortex SWV debug 2x6 1.27mm (50mil) SWV interface
Standard 2x10 2.54mm (100mil) JTAG interface
Has reset button with jumper for reset support on either STM32F4 and nRF51
1 x Crazyflie 2.0 debug adapter
1 x nRF51 debug connector
1 x Nylon screw and nut for nRF51 debug connector
1 x 6-pin debug cable for connecting to the Crazyflie 2.0
If you have any further question for technical support, please contact support(at)bitcraze.se.
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.