Say goodbye to hazardous high voltage wiring and create the Internet of Things with safe, reliable power control. The IoT Power Relay from Digital Loggers is custom designed to fit your every need when developing projects with Raspberry Pi, Arduino, Adafruit Feather, or any other microcontroller board! This beefy relay power module is well designed and is great when you need to control more than one outlet at a time.
- A single input signal to switch four outlets: 2 normally on + 2 normally off.
- Universal control voltage 3-60VDC or 12-120VAC, or connect directly to a 12V, 48VDC, or even 120VAC circuit.
- Optical isolation, relay, hysteresis and de-bounce protection for added safety.
- A large MOV used to clamp surges for clean 90-140 AVC power.
- Durable SPDT control relay rated at 30/40A. More than 400k operations at 12A or 2million+ at 5A.
- A 12A thermal safety circuit breaker switch prevents overloads.
- Standard 24" C13 detachable cord included.
- This power relay is professionally built and tested.
- IoT products, DIY gadgets, OEM test equipment
- Home / building automation and security
- Green power and energy conservation
- Switching devices using PoE
- Kiosks, vending machines, and signage controls
For technical support for this product please visit the Digital Loggers Support Page
Detachable corde: 480mm / 18.9"
Product Dimensions: 148.0mm x 95.0mm x 35.0mm / 5.8" x 3.7" x 1.4"
Product Weight: 0.7g / 0.0oz
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.