Need to make a tiny robot? This little micro servo rotates 360 degrees fully forward or backwards, instead of moving to a single position. You can use any servo code, hardware or library to control these servos. Good for making simple moving robots. Comes with five horns and attachment screws, as shown.
Good for beginners who want to make stuff move without building a motor controller with feedback & gear box, especially since it will fit in small places. Of course, its not nearly as strong as a standard servo. Works great with the Motor Shield for Arduino, Adafruit's 16-channel Servo Driver, or by just wiring up with the Servo library.
To control with an Arduino, we suggest connecting the orange control wire to pin 9 or 10 and using the Servo library included with the Arduino IDE (see here for an example sketch). Position "90" (1.5ms pulse) is stop, "180" (2ms pulse) is full speed forward, "0" (1ms pulse) is full speed backwards. They may require some simple calibration, simply tell the servo to 'stop' and then gently adjust the potentiometer in the recessed hole with a small screwdriver until the servo stops moving.
- No load speed: 110RPM (4.8v) / 130RPM (6v)
- Running Current (at no load): 100mA (4.8v) / 120mA (6v)
- Peak Stall Torque (4.8v): 1.3 kg/cm / 18.09 oz/in
- Peak Stall Torque (6v): 1.5 kg/cm / 20.86 oz/in
- Stall Current: 550mA (4.8v) / 650mA (6v)
- Dimensions: 32mm x 30mm x 12mm / 1.3" x 1.2" x 0.5"
- Wire Length: 240mm / 9.4"
- Weight: 10g
- Spline Count: 21
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.