An introduction to more advanced concepts, the Maker Kit contains a pen, eleven modules, a 9V Battery and other accessories to take your circuit sketches to the next level. This kit allows you to explore all the concepts that the basic kit presents, while building your understanding of inputs, outputs, and signal processing in your circuits. Additional topics to explore include light sensing, timed circuits, piezoelectric materials, and more.
Maker Kit Contains
- 11 Modules:
- 9V Battery adapter with 9V battery
- x2 Bi-LED
- SPST Switch
- NPN Transistor
- 2-Pin Adapter with 5x resistors (100, 1k, 10k, 100k and 1M ohm), 2x capacitors (0.1uF, 1.0uF), and one photoresistor (10k ohms)
- Potentiometer – 10k ohms
- RGB LED
- Light Sensor
- Conductive Ink Pen
- Circuit Stencil
- Jumper Sticker Sheet
- Steel sheet
- Intro to Resistance
- Intro to Switches and Logic
- Sound the Alarm
- Flicking Jack O'Lantern
- Dimmer Switch: Intro to Dials
- Feel the Rhythm
- Electronic Book Cover
- Create a Color Palette
- Color Blender and Diffusers
- Light Your Way
- High Five Detector
- Motor Picture
- Origami Pushbutton
- AP Physics C: Introduction to Circuits (1)
- AP Physics C: Capacitors in Series & Parallel (3)
- AP Physics C: Introduction to Resistance (4)
- AP Physics C: Resistors in Series (5)
- AP Physics C: Resistors in Parallel (6)
- AP Physics C: Ohm's Law (7)
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- Getting Started with Circuit Scribe
What a glorious time we live in, where, as technology continues to evolve, so too does the ability to learn more about it and get hands on with concepts that would otherwise be out of reach, especially for young minds. Today, we’re going to tak...
- Circuit Scribe for Educators
Educators everywhere are lining up to have the most recent, high-tech teaching tools to introduce STEM learning in the classroom. With the rate that modern technology is advancing, educators can often feel overwhelmed with the sheer number of choices...
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.