This is the Circuit Scribe Conductive Ink Pen, a simple looking ball-point pen that allows you to draw circuits instead of soldering or wiring them to a breadboard. This is the same pen found in the Circuit Scribe Lite Kit just without the LED module and batteries, we understand that you may just need to draw out a quick circuit with your own parts or need a replacement pen.
With Circuit Scribe you can draw exactly what you want, no wires or breadboard required. You can build a circuit with nothing but a coin battery, paper clip, and LED, or build out complex circuits with multiple components. The Conductive Ink Pen uses a non toxic, silver conductive ink that writes on any surface a regular roller ball pen would with a resistance of 2-10 Ohms/cm.
- Ink Resistance: 2-10 Ohms/cm
- Line Width: 0.4mm
- Squeeze-Free Pen
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.