Circuit Scribes Basic Classroom Kit is perfect for introducing electronics into any classroom. Containing 10 Basic Kits, it is suitable for a class with anywhere from 10 to 20 students. It allows you to teach just about anything from conductivity and resistance to parallel and series to transistors, diodes and basic digital electronics. With this kit you will be able to expand and supplement knowledge gained in your curriculum while teaching lessons relevant to today’s world.
Basic Kit Includes
- 9V Battery adapter with 9V battery
- x2 Bi-LED
- SPST Switch
- NPN Transistor
- 2-Pin Adapter with 5x resistors (100, 1k, 10k, 100k and 1M ohm), 2x capacitors (0.1uF, 1.0uF), and one photoresistor (10k ohms)
- Conductive Ink Pen
- Circuit Stencil
- Jumper Sticker Sheet
- Workbook (Optional)
- Steel sheet
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.