This is an awesome minimized capacitive sensor module which you can use in many applications where touch sensing or proximity sensing is required, such as lighting controls, touch pads, etc. This module integrates IQS127D, a fully integrated capacitive sensor having dual outputs- Physical Contact (Touch) and Proximity output. Two green LEDs are soldered on this board as the indicators of the output pins. This module can be powered by DC3.0V to 5.0V.
- Size: 30.70(L) × 23.00(W) × 2.80(H) ±0.2mm
- Minimum component solution
- Default configuration – active low
- Low Power Consumption
- 6-pin header is provided for easy connection
- Two mounting holes ensures easy fixing
- Supply voltage: DC3.0V to 5.0V
- Operating current: 10mA (all LEDs on)
- Normal Power Response time
Proximity: 39.28ms to 113.40ms
Touch: 9.82ms to 37.80ms
- Operating temperature: -20°C to 60°C
- Office equipment, toys, sanitary ware
- Flame proof, hazardous environment Human Interface Devices
- Proximity detection enables backlighting activation
- Wake-up from standby applications
- Replacement for electromechanical switches
- Find-In-The-Dark (FITD) applications
- Automotive: Door pocket lighting, electric window control
- Capacitive Proximity and Touch Button Control Module - IQS127D ×2
- 6-pin Header ×2
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $9.95 for Express Post (Overnight for most of Australia, 2+ days for rural, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.