This 5M pixel camera module is capable of capturing 2592 x 1944 active array video and images and connects directly to your pcDuino V3. Connect the included ribbon cable to the CSI (Camera Serial Interface) port on your pcDuino, boot it up, and you are good to go!
The real strength of this camera module comes from the OV5640 image sensor. The OV5640 is a high quality CMOS image sensor, for mobile phone camera and digital camera applications. The OV5640 incorporates a 2592 x 1944 active array, on-chip 10-bit ADC, and image signal processor. It outputs various data formats, such as RAW RGB, RGB565/555/444, CCIR656, YUV422/420, YCbCr422, and compression.
Note: This module is only capable of taking pictures and video, not sound.
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.