The Brick Adapter enables you to easily snap littleBits modules to LEGO® bricks. Each pack comes with brick adapter studs and sockets.
With brick adapter studs, your littleBits’ modules will defy gravity! Simply snap adapter underneath your bricks and press the feet of your littleBits’ modules into place.
With brick adapter sockets, you can mount your littleBits’ modules on top of LEGO® bricks. Simply snap the adapter on your bricks, and press the feet of your littleBits’ modules into place.
- includes 8 adapters [4 studs and 4 sockets] to fit up to 24 modules
- littleBits modules can be adhered on top or below adapter
- instantly add light, sound and motion to any creation
- build your own LEGO® robotics or motor driven vehicle and much more
Check out littleBits Tips and Tricks for more!
LEGO is a trademark of the LEGO Group of Companies, which does not sponsor, authorize or endorse this product.
- Dimensions (mm): 9.5(H) x 19.0(W) x 2.5(D)
- Product Number: 660-0015
- Product Weight: 0.22 lbs (0.1 kg)
- Recommended Age:
- SKU: 660-0015
- UPC: 810876020558
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...
- What is the better tech, innoBits or littleBits?
We get a lot of interest from parents and educators surrounding littleBits and innobits. Especially the difference between the two products. Both are magnetically connected electronic building blocks. Both products empower people to invent and create...
- The One Wand to rule them all!
Wands are cool, right? That's what Trinity, Adele, and April were thinking of our recent littleBits Workshop, down at the Core Electronics Knowledge Factory. Their inspiration for this project came straight from the films, in particular, the magic wands that Harry and co use throughout the Saga. They went a bit above a typical wand though, using a pressure sensor alongside a fan, buzzer, and bar graph to make their wand light up...
- littleBits Death Eater Skull!
Remote Controls are magical enough to recreate this awesome Death Eater Skull. You can switch it on from across the room and make it glow an evil green! Jake and Nathan built this invention at a littleBits Workshop down at the Core Electronics Knowledge Factory. At first, they tweaked an RGB LED Bit to be the perfect green and after some additions and problem solving they ended up with this remotely controlled Skull lamp. Just a...
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade