This DFRobot Bluetooth Bee Bluetooth wireless module adapts XBEE design. It has compact size, the pinout is compatible with XBEE which is suitable for all kinds of microcontroller systems who have 3.3V power out, the module can use the AT commands to set baud rate.
The Bluetooth Bee modules comes with an on-board antenna, the antenna provides better signal quality. It acts like a transparent serial port, which works with a variety of Bluetooth adapter and Bluetooth phone.
The module has been tested with all the Bluetooth adapter on the market matching to use (with the Bluetooth, including laptops and mobile phones).
Bluetooth Bee Bluetooth wireless module can modify the baud rate to use XBEE adapter. You can use XBEE Arduino controller receives the base plug, enabling Bluetooth wireless control.
- 1. Bluetooth chip: CSR BC417143
- 2. Bluetooth protocol: Bluetooth Specification v2.0 + EDR
- 3.USB Protocol: USB v1.1/2.0
- 4. Operating frequency: 2.4 ~ 2.48GHz unlicensed ISM band
- 5. Modulation: GFSK (Gaussian Frequency Shift Keying)
- 6. Transmit Power: ≤ 4dBm, Class 2
- 7. Transmission distance: 20 ~ 30m in free space
- 8. Sensitivity: ≤-84dBm at 0.1% BER
- 9. Transfer rate: Asynchronous: 2.1Mbps (Max) / 160 kbps; Synchronous: 1Mbps/1Mbps
- 10. Safety features: Authentication and encryption
- 11. Support profiles: Bluetooth serial port
- 12. Serial port settings: 1200 ~ 1382400 / N / 8 / 1
- 13. Baud rate default: 9600
- 14. Pair: 1234
- 15. Input Voltage: +3.3 DC/50mA
- 16. Operating temperature: -20 ℃ ~ +55 ℃
- 17. Module Size: 32 × 24 × 9mm
- Bluetooth Bee(1 unit)
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.