This DFRobot Bluetooth Bee Bluetooth wireless module adapts XBEE design. It has compact size, the pinout is compatible with XBEE which is suitable for all kinds of microcontroller systems who have 3.3V power out, the module can use the AT commands to set baud rate.
The Bluetooth Bee modules comes with an on-board antenna, the antenna provides better signal quality. It acts like a transparent serial port, which works with a variety of Bluetooth adapter and Bluetooth phone.
The module has been tested with all the Bluetooth adapter on the market matching to use (with the Bluetooth, including laptops and mobile phones).
Bluetooth Bee Bluetooth wireless module can modify the baud rate to use XBEE adapter. You can use XBEE Arduino controller receives the base plug, enabling Bluetooth wireless control.
- 1. Bluetooth chip: CSR BC417143
- 2. Bluetooth protocol: Bluetooth Specification v2.0 + EDR
- 3.USB Protocol: USB v1.1/2.0
- 4. Operating frequency: 2.4 ~ 2.48GHz unlicensed ISM band
- 5. Modulation: GFSK (Gaussian Frequency Shift Keying)
- 6. Transmit Power: ≤ 4dBm, Class 2
- 7. Transmission distance: 20 ~ 30m in free space
- 8. Sensitivity: ≤-84dBm at 0.1% BER
- 9. Transfer rate: Asynchronous: 2.1Mbps (Max) / 160 kbps; Synchronous: 1Mbps/1Mbps
- 10. Safety features: Authentication and encryption
- 11. Support profiles: Bluetooth serial port
- 12. Serial port settings: 1200 ~ 1382400 / N / 8 / 1
- 13. Baud rate default: 9600
- 14. Pair: 1234
- 15. Input Voltage: +3.3 DC/50mA
- 16. Operating temperature: -20 ℃ ~ +55 ℃
- 17. Module Size: 32 × 24 × 9mm
- Bluetooth Bee(1 unit)
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- How to use an ESP8266 in the Arduino IDE
In August of 2014 Shanghai-based chip manufacturer, Espressif, released a ultra-cheap Serial to Wi-Fi chip called the ESP-01. At the heart of the ESP01 was an ESP8266 chip broken out into the 8 pins needed to program it via a microcontroller. You cou...
- How to Use HC-05 Bluetooth Modules
So we’ve taken a look at what Bluetooth is in our Introduction to Bluetooth tutorial, and hopefully, you’ve found our Choosing a Bluetooth Module For Your Project tutorial useful in deciding which Bluetooth module is right for your p...
- How to Choose a Bluetooth Module For Your Project
Alright, so we know that Bluetooth is awesome, and if you don’t, take a read of our Introduction to Bluetooth tutorial. But how exactly do we go about implementing Bluetooth communication in our projects? Well, fortunately for us, there are Blu...
- Introduction to Bluetooth
Nowadays, everything is going wireless. Phones, computers, game controllers, consoles, everything! Wireless technology has allowed us to use electronic devices with an untethered freedom which just isn’t possible with clunky cables hanging of...
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $5.78 for Air Mail (3+ days, not tracked)
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.