Poke and prod your electronics with the BitScope Micro Oscilloscope and Analyzer! This micro USB powered oscilloscope by BitScope is tiny, light weight, and water resistant. It's also fully user programmable and comes with a set of ten mixed signal mini-grabber test probes and a USB cable for power. The BitScope works with a full line of BitScope software for Windows, Mac OSX, Linux, and Raspberry Pi.
The best part about all this is the functionality the mini oscilloscope offers while still fitting in the palm of your hand. You could slide the BitScope in your pocket and debug on the go or in the field with all the input/outs you need.
There's also an eight channel logic analyzer, arbitrary waveform and clock generator, and a spectrum analyzer - so it really has all you need to get started in understanding circuits in details, in a compact package.
- Bandwidth: 20 MHz
- Logic Capture: 40 MSps
- 2 Analog Scope channels
- 2 Analog Comparator channels
- 6 Logic/Protocol Analyzer channels
- 8 & 12 native analog sample resolution
- Decodes Serial, SPI, I2C, CAN, and more
- Windows, Linux, Mac OS X, and Raspberry Pi compatible
- Built-in analog waveform & clock generators
- User programmable, C/C++, Python, VM API
- Dimensions: 21mm x 125mm x 3mm / 0.8" x 4.9" x 0.1"
For product support, replacement parts and warranty for all BitScope products, click here!
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.