Is FireBeetle-ESP32 too big for your projects? Why not try our newly launched Beetle-ESP32. This Beetle-ESP32 Microcontroller of 1.38”×1.34”small size is a simplified version of FireBeetle-ESP32 and specially designed for electronic engineering fans and DIY lovers. It is equipped with 4 analog ports, 4 digital ports, UART and I2C interfaces, which would be a perfect replacement of FireBeetle-ESP32. This microcontroller enables users to directly burn programs via the on-board USB interface. Meanwhile, Bluetooth and WIFI are integrated in the microcontroller for supporting more applications. With this Beetle-ESP32, you can easily build up your dreaming project.
- A small size of 35mm×34mm
- Enable users to directly download and debug programs through Micro USB, free from programmer.
- Large-scale I/O ports with gold plating, easy to screw wire on it or to sew the board on the clothes with wires, no need to solder.
- A group of gold plating power interfaces of honeycomb type, convenient to use.
- Integrate WIFI and Bluetooth
- USB Supply Voltage: 5.0V
- VIN Supply Voltage: DC 3.5-6.5V
- Processor: Tensilica LX6 dual-core processor (One for high speed connection; one for independent programing)
- Frequency: 240MHz
- SRAM: 520KB
- Flash: 16Mbit
- Wi-Fi Standard: FCC/CE/TELEC/KCC
- Wi-Fi Protocol: 802.11 b/g/n/d/e/i/k/r（802.11n, high speed can reach to 150 Mbps), converge A-MPDU and A-MSDU, supporting 0.4us protecting interval.
- Frequency Range: 2.4~2.5GHz
- Bluetooth Protocol: comply with BR/EDR/BLE standard of Bluetooth v4.2.
- On-chip Clock: 40MHz crystal and 32.768 KHz crystal
- Digital Interface: D2, D3, D4, D7
- Analog Interface: A0, A1, A2, A3
- I2C: 1
- Serial Port: 1
- Dimension: 35×34mm/1.38×1.34"
- Beetle ESP32 Microcontroller x1
Documentation and Resources:
- Writing Code Onto MicroPython Boards
You have your shiny new MicroPython or Circuit Python board and you have Installed the Firmware and connected to REPL, but now you want to put your code onto the board. To do this we need to send the files over serial. Luckily Adafruit has made a too...
- Flash MicroPython Onto An ESP32
The ESP32 family of microcontrollers are incredibly powerful (2 Cores on a Microcontroller!) and when combined with the awesome writability of MicroPython can be used for all kinds of projects. The ESP32 generally does not come with MicroPython flas...
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $9.95 for Express Post (Overnight for most of Australia, 2+ days for rural, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.