We all know the BeagleBone Black is pretty great, but wouldn’t it be nice to create personal capes based on your needs? The BeagleBone Black Proto Cape is a great way to prototype or design custom capes and provides you access to all gpio pins available on the BeagleBone Black. The Proto Cape easily mates with a BeagleBone Black and gives you a large prototyping area, two red LEDs for user applications or debugging, and access to a blank EEPROM that is great for storing pin configuration data.
Each BeagleBone Black Proto Cape offers plenty of space to prototype with .1" spaced through holes. There are two power buses provided along with ground connections on both sides of the board. With this cape you should have no trouble designing and creating whatever kind of add-on you would like to be attached to your BeagleBone Black.
Note: This cape does NOT include headers, we want to give you the option of choosing between which style fits your needs. 2x23 Pin Headers can be found in the Related Items section below.
- Large Prototyping Area
- 2 General Use LEDs
- 5V, 3.3V, & GND Pins Exposed on Both Sides of the Cape
- EEPROM Left Blank
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.