BeagleBoard-xM delivers extra ARM Cortex-A8 MHz and extra memory with 512MB of low-power DDR RAM, enabling hobbyists, innovators and engineers to go beyond their current imagination and be inspired by the BeagleBoard community. Designed with the community inputs in mind, this open hardware design improves upon the laptop-like performance and expandability, while keeping at hand-held power levels. Direct connectivity is supported by the on-board four-port hub with 10/100 Ethernet, while maintaining a tiny 3.25 x 3.25" footprint.
As with previous BeagleBoard offerings, the BeagleBoard-xM is not intended to be a complete development environment, but rather a community-supported platform that can be used as the basis for building more complete development systems and as a target for community software baselines. Please consider purchasing an evaluation module (EVM) from Texas Instruments or one of the several commercial system-on-module vendors for the device with which you plan to develop if you are building a commercial product.
Note: These have been notoriously hard to get and we get very little margin from them. We are fortunate enough to have any stock of them.
Note: We are now shipping version Rev C of this board.
- Super-scalar ARM Cortex-A8
- 512-MB LPDDR RAM
- High-speed USB 2.0 OTG port optionally powers the board
- On-board four-port high-speed USB 2.0 hub with 10/100 Ethernet
- DVI-D (digital computer monitors and HDTVs)
- S-video (TV out)
- Stereo audio out/in
- High-capacity microSD slot and 4-GB microSD card
- Camera port
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.