We provide you an open hardware, you build your own, fulfill your creations, that is Banana Pi.
Banana Pi is our starting point, we are dedicated to contributing to the open source hardware, and our goal is to build a platform that makes it easier to design and build new devices and related software. We fully respect all contributors' work, and welcome companies and individuals to participate in this project. Together we will make a difference.
Banana Pi is an open-source single-board computer, affordable with extensible configurations. It provides high performance from AllWinner SoC and 1GB DDR3 SDRAM. It is versatile and can run Android, Ubuntu, Debian, Rasberry Pi Image, as well as the Cubieboard Image. The board's layout will be released in the future.
Banana Pi is raw, it is for anyone who wants to play and create with computer technologies, instead of simply being a consumer of electronics. It's a simple, fun and useful, it is a tool that you can use to start taking control of the world around you.
Banana PI is an Open Source hardware platform which was produced to run the Elastos.org open source OS among others. Banana PI a dual core, Android 4.2 product which is much better than the Raspberry Pi.It runs Android, Debian Linux, Ubuntu Linux, OpenSuse linux and images that run on the Raspberry Pi and Cubieboard. It has a Gigabit Ethernet port and a SATA Socket. The size of Banana PI M1 is about the same size as a credit card, it can also easily run games as it supports 1080P high definition video output. The GPIO is compatible with Raspberry Pi and can run Raspberry Pi images directly.
- CPU: A20 ARM Cortex-A7 Dual-Core
- GPU: ARM Mali400MP2Complies with OpenGL ES 2.0/1.1
- Memory(SDRAM): 1GB DDR3 (shared with GPU)
- Storage: SD (Max. 64GB) / MMC card slot and up to 2T on 2.5 SATA disk
- Onboard Network: 10/100/1000 Ethernet RJ45,optional WIFI
- Video Input: A CSI input connector allows for the connection of a designed camera module
- Video Outputs: HDMI, CVBS , LVDS/RGB
- Audio Output: 3.5 mm Jack and HDMI
- Power Source: 5 volt via MicroUSB(DC In Only) and/or MicroUSB (OTG)
- USB 2.0 Ports: 2 (direct from Allwinner A20 chip)
- Reset button: Next to MicroUSB connector
- Power button: Next to Reset button
- Boot button (Optional): Behind HDMI connector
- GPIO(2X13) pin: GPIO,UART,I2C bus,SPI bus with two chip selects,CAN bus,ADC,PWM,+3.3v,+5v,ground.
- Power Status LED (Red)
- Ethernet Status LED (Blue)
- User Define LED (Green)
- Remote: IR
- Supported OS: Android 4.2,Firefox OS and Linux etc. OS
- Product size: 92 mm x60mm
- Weight: 48g
- Banana Pi - A New Generation High-end Single-board Computer x1
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.