The Arduino Display Adapter is a simple Arduino Shield designed to provide a convenient interface to attach 4D Systems display modules to the Arduino platform, without having to use jumper wires on the Arduino headers.
Communication to the 4D Systems display modules is performed via the Arduino’s serial port (RX and TX), and is provided to the user in a simple 5-pin interface, where a 5 way cable can be attached between the Shield and the display module.
Power for the display is supplied from the Arduino’s 5V bus. No external power is required for the Display Module as all power is supplied from the Arduino, via the display adapter.
- Direct Shield connection to the Arduino
- Simple 5-pin serial interface for 4D System display modules
- Arduino supplied 5V power for display module
- 5 wire ribbon included
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.