The APC220 radio module provides a simple and economic solution to wireless data communications. The employment of an embedded high speed microprocessor and high performance IC creates a transparent UART/TTL interface, and elminates any need for packetizing and data encoding.
- Transmit distance up to 1000m (line of sight) @9600 bps
- 256 bytes data buffer
- High sensitivity (-112dbbm @9600 bps)
- GFSK modulation
- UART/TTL interface
- Embedded watch dog
- Size: 37x17x6.5 mm
- APC220 module(2 units)
- Antenna for radio communication(2 units)
- USB to TTL Converter (CP210) (1 unit)
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- How to use an ESP8266 in the Arduino IDE
In August of 2014 Shanghai-based chip manufacturer, Espressif, released a ultra-cheap Serial to Wi-Fi chip called the ESP-01. At the heart of the ESP01 was an ESP8266 chip broken out into the 8 pins needed to program it via a microcontroller. You cou...
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $5.78 for Air Mail (3+ days, not tracked)
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.