Analogue meters are ideal for observingconstantly varying quantities such as cyclic voltages or for speaker resonance testing. This meter has 20kΩ/Volt sensitivity with a colour scale and mirrored arc for parallax error reduction. Includes audible continuity tester, battery test range, and up to 10A DC current measurement. Complete with integral stand, fuse and diode protection and test leads.
- Battery test range
- Continuity tester
- 10A DC current range
- Integral stand
- Fuse and diode protection
- Battery included
- Moving coil to measure extremely cyclic voltages
- Mirrored scale to minimise parallax error
- Resistance range zero adjustment
- Transistor hFE & LED tester
- DC volts: 0-0.1, 2.5, 10, 50, 250, 1000V ±4%
- AC volts: 10, 50, 250, 1000V ±4%
- DC amps: 0, 0.05, 2.5, 25, 250mA, 10A ±4%
- Resistance: 1, 10, 100, 1k, 10kΩ
- Battery test: 1.5V and 9V
- Sensitivity: 20K Ohm/V DC, 9K Ohm/V AC
- Protection: 500mA/250V and 10A/250V
- Dimensions: ≈160L x 105W x 40H mm
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- Rigol DG1022 vs Siglent SDG1025 vs Siglent SDG1032X - Function Generator Shootout
In this article I'll compare three popular Arbitrary function generators. They are all about the same price point and popular among makers. The models up for review are: Rigol DG1022 (data) Siglent SDG1025 ...
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...
- Our Rigol DP-832 Power Supply Review
The Rigol DP-832 is a 3-channel, benchtop power supply suitable for a serious maker, makerspace or product developer. In this video I'll take you on a tour of the supply's operation and give my two cents on things I like and dislike. Ke...
- Our Rigol DS1054Z Oscilloscope Review
The quality and features in entry-level 'scopes has made a huge jump in recent years - In a nutshell, the 4-channel Rigol DS1054Z oscilloscope delivers tremendous bang for your buck. The DS1054Z is so well outfitted, I'd be happy if...
- How to use a Digital Multimeter
A digital multimeter (DMM) is one of the most common tools on a Maker's bench. We use DMMs to take electrical measurements in a fast and relatively accurate way. The reason we call it a multimeter is because they can take multiple types measurements ...
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.