This analog light sensor uses LX1972 as its ambient light sensing part, with spectral response that closely emulates human eyes. It helps you to to detect the light density and reflects the analog voltage signal back to Arduino controller. You can set the threshold of voltage level to trig other units on Arduino project.
Notice: The new version of analog sensor port pin mapping has been changed as the following two features.Please check thetips for changing sensor cable pin mapping while using the I/O Expansion shield. We will continue to update. For the inconvenience caused, please understand.
- Near Human Eye Spectral Response and Very Low IR Sensitivity
- Temperature Stable
- Scalable Output Voltage
- Output with Low Fitler(<50Hz)
- Supply Voltage: DC 3~5.5V
- Operating Temperature: -40~80°C
- Illumination Range: 1 – 800Lux
- Output: analog voltage, 0 – 3.6V @VCC=5V
- Module Size: 30 x 22mm
- Analog Light Sensor LX1972 x1
- Analog Sensor Cable x1
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.