Light sensors are probably one of the most common sensors in life, they can be found in your laptop, phone or home lighting system. A light sensor measures the level of light in a room or ambient light in a space.
This module uses a special ambient light detector（TEMT6000） with spectral response that closely emulates the human eye. It help you to to detect the light density and reflect the analog voltage signal back to Arduino controller. You can set the threshold of voltage level to trigger other units on your Arduino project.
Notice: The new version of analog sensor port pin mapping has been changed as the following two features. Please check the tips for changing sensor cable pin mapping while using the I/O Expansion shield. We will continue to update. For the inconvenience caused, please understand.
- Near Human Eye Spectral Response and Very Low IR Sensitivity
- Scalable Output Voltage
- Supply Voltage: DC 3.3~5.5V
- Operating Temperature: -40~85°C
- Illumination Range: 1 – 5000 Lux
- Output: analog voltage, 0 – 5V @VCC=5V
- Module Size: 30 x 22mm
- Ambient Light Sensor TMET6000 x1
- Analog Sensor Cable x1
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.