Adafruit tried half a dozen different precision Phillips #000 screwdriver tools to find the one Adafruit liked the most. The body is made from a single piece of aluminum and has nice knurled grips. The end-cap rotates so you can keep the body steady while rotating. The tip is nicely machined and is magnetic so it holds the miniscule screws in place while inserting/removing them.
These small Phillips screws are used in iPhone 4G (not 4S) and nearly every other kind of small electronic device that has tiny screws. Check the bottom of your iPhone if you're not sure whether you have Pentalobe or Phillips #000 screws.
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.