Build your own ambient-light addition for a monitor or media PC television with the Adalight project pack! This project pack is for Adafruit's "Adalight" project tutorial. By running the Processing code on your computer, the halo of LEDs will follow the screen colors to provide an awesome ambient light display that adds pop to TV shows, movies or games! Works using open source Processing and Arduino - so it'll run on Mac, Windows or Linux computers!
This pack contains:
- A strand of 25 x 12mm LED pixels
- 5V 2A power adapter - this is a 100V-250V adapter, so you can use it anywhere in the world. Outside the US/Canada/Japan you will need a simple plug adapter, available at any hardware/electronics store for about $1
- 2.1mm female power jack
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.