Now that Adafruit are carrying the pocket sized Raspberry Pi Model A+ PaintYourDragon is back with another gorgeous laser-cut masterpiece. This time he's taken a pass at a Pi Protector for Raspberry Pi Model A+, not quite a full case, it will keep your Pi A+ safe and svelte.
Keep your Raspberry Pi® Model A+ computer tidy and safe in this lovely clear acrylic enclosure. Adafruit designed this simple protector to be beautiful, easy to assemble and perfect for any use (but especially for those who want to carry their Pi around in their pocket!) This enclosure is only compatible with the Raspberry Pi Model A+
The case is as minimal it gets coming in just two pieces of acrylic that secure with six screws. Made of crystal-clear acrylic, this case keeps the Pi secure. You can use all of the connectors on the edges of the Pi: HDMI, Audio/Video, microSD slot, micro USB power, and the USB port. There's also a cut out to allow a 40-pin IDC cable to the GPIO breakout pins on the Pi.
Be sure to check out more of Adafruit's awesome Raspberry Pi accessories including:
- Assembled Pi Cobbler Plus - The best way to break out your Pi's pins into a breakout board. We also carry the Assembled T-Cobbler Plus that makes your breakout pins a bit easier to read but is less compact.
- 8GB Card with NOOBS 1.39 - This is the fastest way to have a variety of operating systems on your pi.
- Bare 4 GB SD card - you'll need this to load the Raspbian/Debian image and is not included in a Pi computer purchase. Tested and works perfectly! We also have a wide range of pre-burned SD cards
- 5V @ 2A Switching Power Supply w/ 6' MicroUSB Cable - An all-in-one 5V 2A + MicroUSB cable power adapter that's perfect for powering your pi
- HDMI cable - required to connect a Pi to a monitor and is not included in a Pi computer purchase. We also carry the flat version for a more sleek/stylish look.
- Ethernet cable - required if you want to connect your Pi to the Internet via a router
- USB WiFi Module - This is Adafruit's recommended WiFi adapter, works out of the box with Pi with good range and speed
- Keyboards and Mice - Adafruit have a range of wired and wireless options
- A wide range of accessories and essentials
- Various small displays as well as nice Pi-compatible HDMI monitors in a range of sizes, from 2.5" to 10"
This product comes with the 2 acrylic pieces and assembly hardware. Raspberry Pi A+ computer is **not** included. No other cables or connectors or accessories are included.
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.