Here is a mini-kit to get your 16x2 LCD standing up straight on your table. Made of 3mm black acrylic pieces, with 4 x 1" nylon screws & 4 x nylon hex nuts, it goes together in a jiffy and looks super-spiffy!
This product is designed specifically for Adafruit's 16x2 USB/Serial backpacks. Our OLED 16x2 displays and RGB backlight positive and negative LCDs have slightly smaller screw holes so you'll have to drill them out to fit the #4-40 screws if you want to use them together.
Character LCD not included! but Adafruit have lots in the shop to choose from!
Adafruit have a lovely tutorial on assembling the stand and setting up an LCD system monitor for Windows, Mac or Linux/Raspberry Pi computers
Acrylic Stand for 16x2 Character LCD (10:34)
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- Character Displays with Particle
Crunching numbers is fine, but sometimes you really need to visualise what’s going on in the tiny brain of your Photon. There are numerous different ways to visualise data or text on a microcontroller from binary LEDs, to HDMI displays, however...
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $5.78 for Air Mail (3+ days, not tracked)
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.