The enclosure provides slots to access the Grove, USB ports, Ethernet, SD card, HMDI, and JTAG connectors as well as feet and vents to ensure the board gets proper cooling. All of the status LEDs on the board are visible through the case thanks to light pipes embedded in the design. This is a really slick case and once you've gotten your hands on BeagleBone Green, you'll want to snag one of these to put it in!
- • 3mm acrylic
- • Light and easy to transport
- • Good heat dispersion
- • 6 x Acrylic
- • 4 x M3 Net
- • 4 x M3 Screw
- • 4 x M3 Plastic Colum
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.