This a well designed, Arduino compatible mobile robot development platform,you can build it and program it easily with tons of published free codes. The high-strength aluminum alloy body material provides flexibility in rapid movement particularly in outdoor grass, gravel, sand or sloped surface. Moreover, you can add variety of sensors to make it more interesting.
4WD Arduino mobile robot development platform
4 high-quality micro-speed motor
Tough aluminium body with mounting holes
Variety of sensors can be added
2WD Mobile platform Motors: 3-12V DC
Gear Ratio 1:120
Torgue (3V): 1.2Kgcm
Torque (6V): 1.92Kgcm
Size: 55mm x 48.3mm x 23mm
1x Aluminium chassis
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.