Charges up to four Smartphones, Tablets and other USB powered devices simultaneously so all your gadgets can be fully charged before leaving the home or office. The ports are split into two groups; group A can output 1x2.4A or 1.2A with a dedicated port with circuitry to charge a Samsung tablet. Group B can output up to 1x2.1A or 2x1.0A (suitable for Apple products). Simply plug into the power point and use your own USB leads that suit the device.
- Input voltage : 100 - 240VAC
- Output: 5VDC, Group A: 2.4A or 2x1.2A, Group B: 2.1A or 2x1.0A
- 85 x 55 x 44 (HxWxD)
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...
- Powering Portable Projects: Batteries
Want to make your project portable? We've put together a quick guide to get you up to speed on battery options and help you decide which batteries might be best for your project. Batteries are a whole different game to plug packs and benchtop power s...
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.