This is a mini stereo amplifier. It is a fully functional, two-channel audio amplifier, comes with electric switcher.
- Power Supply: DC 3.6-5.5V (DO NOT apply over 5.5V, it damage the chip presently)
- Output power: 3w+3w (4 ohms)
- Efficiency: >90%
- Size: 15.5*24mm
- Wiki Doc
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- How to Use Speakers and Amplifiers with Your Project
A popular question that we get all the time is ‘How do I choose a speaker or amplifier to go with my project?’. It’s a good question, and if you’re not familiar with the terminology, it can seem a bit daunting to know whether ...
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...
- Arduino Audio Recorder with Playback
This project started with an idea, as most projects do. I wondered if I could use the Arduino UNO to record audio and play it back. I wanted something to amuse the grandkids. They would press a button, say something and the device would then repeat what they had said. ...
- A Back to the Future Clock
This project started life as an alarm clock for my son made to look like the time circuit from the Back to the Future movies. The display can show the time in various formats, including the one from the movies of course. It's configurable via the buttons on top of the enclosure but also via a web page served by the Raspberry Pi Zero inside. In one of the display modes it will show the local weather (from my Arduino-powered weathe...
- Sound Effects Button
The idea for this project came when a friend of mine flew over from Western Australia to visit, and during his stopover in Adelaide, he did what any adult would do; visit the airport novelty store and buy some random stuff. It was pretty much all junk, except for this big green dome button which played a different, comic voice saying ‘YES’ every time you pressed it. Simple, but, it entertained us on the drive from Syd...
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $9.95 for Express Post (Overnight for most of Australia, 2+ days for rural, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.