Keep your microcontroller or real-time-clock tickin' with a a fancy timing crystal. This 32.768 KHz model comes in a cylindrical style standard package and is breadboard friendly and easy to use with any microcontroller, RTC or device that requires an external crystal.
The crystal has 12.5pF load capacitance requirements and is ideal for use when you have a real-time clock or other ultra-power chip.
To use, connect the two pins to XTAL-in and XTAL-out on your circuit (the package is symmetric so use whichever pin). Check your microcontroller datasheet in case you also need a 1 Megaohm resistor or any other components, usually 32.768KHz crystals do not require capacitors.
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.