This G1/2 micro hydro generator provides you clean and renewable electricity. With the help of the regulator circuit inside, the output of this generator is stable at 3.6V. And the capacity of battery is improved from 300mAh to 700mAh compared to the old version.
Time to replace the Li-po batteries in your waterside projects with the green and more accessible hydro power.
- • Built-in Lithium Battery
- • Built-in Lipo Charging Circuit
- • Stabilized Voltage Ouput
- • High Battery Capacity
- • Working Pressure: < 2KGF
- • Pressure Drop: 0.4 Bar (3.0 L / Min )
- • Peak Current: 1.4 A
- • Stand-by Current: Max. 1.4A
- • Voltage Output: 3.6VDC --- 700mAh
- • Power Output: 125mW (4LPM)
- • Battery Capacity: 300mAh
- • Max. Flow: 20 L / Min ( 2KGF)
- • Water-resistance: IP4
- • High limited voltage: 4.3VDC
- • Dimensions: L 84.5 mm - W 64.5 mm - H 81 mm
- • Wire Length: 84 mm
- • Jack Type: JWT C2521 Terminal Plug
- • Connect Thread Gauge: G 1/2"
- • Weight: 165 ± 5g
- • Burst Pressure: 20KGF
- • Normal Operation Temp. 4 °C~80 °C
- • Max. Intermittent Operating Temp. 110 °C max. 30 min
- • Generating Model: NACuM Core (PAT NO.DE202006004800)
- • Battery Type: Li-polymer Battery with PCM
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.