This is product is no longer for sale, it has been replaced with Twig - 3-axis Compass.
The 2-axis compass module integrates HMC6352 two-axis magnetic sensor with the required external circuits for heading computation. For the ultimate in electronic functionality, this innovative electronic compass provides an electronic compass function using two-axis magnetic field sensing. To speed your design cycle, the HMC6352 is easy to use as a drop in, plug and play component.
The 2-axis compass Module combines the sensor elements and all the processing electronics in a 6.5mm square package to satisfy smaller, next generation applications. Aimed for low power battery operation on OEM printed circuit boards, the HMC6352 uses a I2C digital interface slaved to the manufacturer's microprocessor to transfer compass heading data. Heading update rates from 1 to 20Hz are selectable.
Technology and Product Features
* 2-Axis Magnetic Sensors with Electronics and Microprocessor
* Fully Integrated Compassing Solution
* Integrated Compassing Algorithms and Calibration Routines
* Miniature (6.5 by 6.5 by 1.4mm) 24-Pin LCC Package
* 2.7 to 5.2 volt Supply Range (Good for Low Power Battery Operation on OEM PCBs)
* I2C Digital Interface
* User Selectable Slave Address Permits Multiple Sensors on Bus Interface
* Drop-in, plug and play feature Allows for more High volume production
Typical Customer Applications
* General 2-axis compass applications
* Compassing in GPS applications
* Personal Navigation
* Vehicle Telematics
* Satellite Dish Antenna Positioning
* Wireless Phones with Compassing
Please visit our wiki page for more info about this product. It will be appreciated if you can help us improve the documents, add more demo code or tutorials. For technical support, please post your questions to our forum.
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.