Development board for 18 pin PIC microcontrollers with power supply circuit, crystal oscillator circuit, RS232 port, ICSP/ICD port, 4 relay output, 4 optocoupler isolated inputs.
Note: An IC is not included, please check below for suitable ICs.
Dimensions: 3.9x3.15" (100x80mm)
- FR-4, 1.5 mm (0.062"), green solder mask, white silkscreen component print
- ICSP/ICD connector for programming with PIC Programmers and Debuggers (for PICs with ICD support)
- Power plug-in jack for +12VDC power supply
- Voltage regulator +5V, 78L05 and filtering capacitors
- Status LED connected to RB5
- Quartz crystal oscillator circuit - 20MHz
- DIL18 microcontroller socket
- RS232 DB9 female connector
- RS232 interface circuit with Tx, Rx signals
- 4 optocoupler isolated inputs with screw terminals
- Input status LEDs
- 4 relay outputs with 10A/250VAC contacts with screw terminals
- Output status LEDs
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.