These units have a 0.61" long, 6 mm-diameter D- shaped output shaft. This motor is intended for use at 12V, though the motor can begin rotating at voltages as low as 1V.
The face plate has six mounting holes evenly spaced around the outer edge threaded for M3 screws. These mounting holes form a regular hexagon and the centers of neighboring holes are 15.5 mm apart.
This motor is an ideal option for your mobile robot project.
Note: Do not screw too far into the mounting holes as the screws can hit the gears. Manufacturer recommends screwing no further than 3mm (1/8") into the screw hole.
- Gear ratio: 90:1
- Free-run speed @ 12V: 122 rpm
- Free-run current @ 12V: 0.35A
- Rated torque @ 12V: 8.7 kg*cm
- Encoder Resolution: 64CPR(motor shaft)/5760CPR(gearbox shaft)
- Weight: 205g
- 12V DC Motor 122rpm w/Encoder(GB37Y3530-12V-90EN) x1
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.