These units have a 0.61" long, 6 mm-diameter D- shaped output shaft. This motor is intended for use at 12V, though the motor can begin rotating at voltages as low as 1V.
The face plate has six mounting holes evenly spaced around the outer edge threaded for M3 screws. These mounting holes form a regular hexagon and the centers of neighboring holes are 15.5 mm apart.
This motor is an ideal option for your mobile robot project.
Note: Do not screw too far into the mounting holes as the screws can hit the gears. Manufacturer recommends screwing no further than 3mm (1/8") into the screw hole.
- Gear ratio: 90:1
- Free-run speed @ 12V: 122 rpm
- Free-run current @ 12V: 0.35A
- Rated torque @ 12V: 8.7 kg*cm
- Encoder Resolution: 64CPR(motor shaft)/5760CPR(gearbox shaft)
- Weight: 205g
- 12V DC Motor 122rpm w/Encoder(GB37Y3530-12V-90EN) x1
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.