ME-SP332 provides a flexible solution for thermometer integration requirements. With the help of a built-in thermo sensor and 7-segment LEDs, ME-SP332 is capable of displaying the ambient temperature in either °C or °F. The reserved header on the rear of thermometer allows you to connect with the thermo probe (included) so that you can extend the application range to harsh environment or conditions. With the external probe connected, you can monitor and compare the temperature readings,in °C or in °F, from the ambient environment surrounding the built-in sensor and the application environment in which external probe is placed.
With the same 7-segment LEDs that are integrated in panel meter series, ME-SP332 is still featured with wide viewing angle and clear contrast. Its self adoption ability to the ambient brightness helps reduce the power consumption that is very suitable for many applications.
- -10 to +60 ℃ operating temperature range
- Large (0.56”/14.2mm) easy-to-read red LED display
- Size: 79.00 (L) X42.00 (W) X 25.00 (H) ±0.2mm
- DC 12V power supply
- Wide temperature measurement range
- Built-in thermo sensor
- A NTC precise external probe included
- °C/°F selectable by setting k1 and k2 on DIP switch
- Automatic switch between °C and °F display with the change of ambient brightness
- 0.56" Digital Red LED Automotive Thermometer Panel Meter ×1
- 2pin 2510 cable ×1
- A NTC external thermo probe x1
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.