As of 11/04/14, Xively has discontinued their support for this Jumpstart kit. You can still get the mbed boards from Adafruit here.
Xively Jumpstart Kit: ARM® mbed Edition
Xively and ARM have partnered to provide you the hardware, software and services you need to accelerate your ideas into connected products. The ARM mbed starter kit is available today and has everything needed to prototype and connect to Xively Cloud Services™. ARM mbed is a rapid development platform for ARM-based microcontrollers with an online IDE, community and cookbook of ready-to-go hardware and libraries. In this tutorial, Adafruit will connect the mbed LPC1768 board to Xively, and log a few values over an ethernet connection to test Adafruit's connectivity.
- mbed - LPC1768 development board with free online IDE
- mbed Application board - plug in your mbed for instant Internet & sensor access
Xively Jumpstart Kit: ARM® mbed Edition (0:28)
Xively Jumpstart Kit: ARM® mbed Edition (0:05)
NXP LPC1768, ARM Cortex-M3
- Specs: 96MHz, 32KB RAM, 512KB FLASH
- I/O: Ethernet, USB Host/Device, 2xSPI, 2xI2C, 3xUART, CAN, 6xPWM, 6xADC, GPIO
- Peripherals: see mbed Application Board
- Power: 5V USB or 4.5-9V supply
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.