XBee Wi-Fi embedded RF modules provide simple serial to IEEE 802.11 connectivity. By bridging the low-power/low-cost requirements of wireless device networking with the proven infrastructure of 802.11, the XBee Wi-Fi creates new wireless opportunities for energy management, process and factory automation, wireless sensor networks, intelligent asset management and more. Focused on the rigorous requirements of these wireless device networks, the XBee Wi-Fi gives developers IP-to-the-device capability.
- • Regions: US, EU, AU, JP
- • Frequency: 2.4GHz
- • Positioning: Low-power serial to Wi-Fi b/g/n
- • RF Line of Sight Range: 400 ft / 120 m
- • Transmit Power: +12 to +15 dBm
- • Receiver Sensitivity (1% PER): -72 to -84 dBm
- • Form Factor: Through-hole
- • RF Data Rate: 1 to 65 Mbps
- • Hardware Series: S6
For any technical support or suggestion, please kindly go to our forum.
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.