WT8266-S1 Wi-Fi module is a low consumption, high performance embedded Wi-Fi network control module designed by Wireless-Tag. It can meet the IoT application requirements in smart power grids, building automation, security and protection, smart home, remote health care etc.
The module's core processor ESP8266 integrates an enhanced version of Tensilica's L106 Diamond series 32-bit processor with smaller package size and 16 bit compact mode, main frequency support 80 MHz and 160 MHz, support RTOS, integrated Wi-Fi MAC / BB / RF / PA / LNA, on-board PCB antenna. The ESP8266 WiFi Module is a self contained SOC with integrated TCP/IP protocol stack that can give any microcontroller access to your WiFi network.
The module supports standard IEEE802.11 b / g / n protocol, a complete TCP / IP protocol stack. Users can use the module to add networking capabilities for existing equipment , also can build a separate network.
- Operating Voltage: 3.3V
- Operating Temperature：-40 - 85°C
- CPU Tensilica L106
- RAM 50KB（Available）
- Flash 32MB
- 802.11 b/g/n
- IntegratedTensilica L106 ultra-low power 32-bitmicro MCU, with 16 bit compact mode,main frequency
- support 80 MHz and 160 MHz, support RTOS
- WIFI 2.4 GHz，supportWPA/WPA2
- Ultra-Small 18.6mm*15.0mm
- Integrated 10 bit high precision ADC
- Integrated TCP/IP Stack
- IntegratedTR switch、 balun、 LNA、Power amplifier and matching network
- Integrated PLL、Regulator and power source management components, +20 dBm output power in 802.11b mode
- Supports antenna diversity
- Deep sleep current < 10uA, Power down leakage current < 5uA
- It can use an application processor SDIO 2.0、SPI、 UART
- Polymerization of STBC、 1x1 MIMO、 2x1 MIMO A-MPDU 、A-MSDU and 0.4 s guard interval
- Wake up within 2ms, connect and transfer data packets
- Standby power consumption < 1.0mW (DTIM3)
- Support AT remote upgrades and cloud OTA upgrade
- Support STA/AP/STA+AP operation modes
- Weight： 4 g
- WT8266-S1 WiFi Module x1
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...
- How to use an ESP8266 in the Arduino IDE
In August of 2014 Shanghai-based chip manufacturer, Espressif, released a ultra-cheap Serial to Wi-Fi chip called the ESP-01. At the heart of the ESP01 was an ESP8266 chip broken out into the 8 pins needed to program it via a microcontroller. You cou...
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.