The WIZ110SR is a gateway module that converts RS-232 protocol into TCP/IP. It enables remote gauging, managing and control of TCP/IP devices through an RS-232 serial interface. In other words, WIZ110SR is a protocol converter that transmits the data sent by serial equipment as TCP/IP data type and converts back the TCP/IP data received through the network into serial data to transmit back to the equipment.
The main components of the WIZ110SR are a WIZnet W5100 embedded ethernet controller chip and an 8051 complaint MCU. Also included on the board are DB9 and RJ45 connectors and a 5.5x2.1mm barrel jack. To power the board, a 5V power adapter is required.
- WIZnet W5100 Hardwired TCP/IP Embedded Ethernet Controller
- Supports: TCP, UDP, ICMP, IPv4 ARP, IGMP, PPPoE, Ethernet
- 10BaseT/100BaseTX Ethernet PHY embedded
- GC89L591A0-MQ44I (fast 80C52 compatible) MCU
- internal 62K Flash, 16K SRAM, 2K EEPROM
- Simple configuration over serial interface
- Supports password for security
- 10/100 Ethernet Interface and max 230kbps Serial Interface
- 5VDC input voltage
- Center-positive 5.5x2.1mm barrel connector
- Under 180mA current consumption
- Board: 75x45 mm (2.95x1.77 inches)
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.