The WiiChuck Adapter is a small PCB that is designed to be inserted into the connector of a Nintendo Wii Nunchuck to provide access to all 4 wires of the remote. The power, ground and two-wire interface of the Nunchuck are all broken out to a 4-pin 0.1" pitch header.
The Wii Nunchuck is loaded with features – a 2-axis joystick, two buttons and a 3 axis ±2g accelerometer – and any device capable of I2C can communicate with it! The WiiChuck allows you to interface with the Nunchuck without making a mess and cutting the wires.
Note: This product is a collaboration with Tod E. Kurt. A portion of each sales goes back to them for product support and continued development.
- WiiChuck Homepage (great tutorials and Arduino library)
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade