The WiiChuck Adapter is a small PCB that is designed to be inserted into the connector of a Nintendo Wii Nunchuck to provide access to all 4 wires of the remote. The power, ground and two-wire interface of the Nunchuck are all broken out to a 4-pin 0.1" pitch header.
The Wii Nunchuck is loaded with features – a 2-axis joystick, two buttons and a 3 axis ±2g accelerometer – and any device capable of I2C can communicate with it! The WiiChuck allows you to interface with the Nunchuck without making a mess and cutting the wires.
Note: This product is a collaboration with Tod E. Kurt. A portion of each sales goes back to them for product support and continued development.
- WiiChuck Homepage (great tutorials and Arduino library)
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.