This is the Wheel Encoder Kit from DAGU, a simple add-on to any wheeled robot that can help measure the speed or distance the chassis travels. Each wheel encoder kit consists of two neodymium 8-pole magnets with rubber hubs and two hall-effect sensors terminated with 150mm cables and 3-pin female servo headers. These wheel encoders require a supply voltage of 3-24V with a supply current of 4mA.
- Supply Voltage: 3-24V
- Supply Current: 4mA per sensor
- Output Voltage: 26V Max
- Output Current: 25mA Continuous
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.