This is a early-learning activity book for Young Makers (sug. 5-7 years) with some cut-out/popsicle-stick/glue/rubber-band type projects. No electronics and soldering so its very simple and safe. We think it's an adorable introduction to having robot friends.
From the publisher: "Build your very own awesome automaton step by step from a base unit to the towering, terrifying, tremor-triggering robot of your dreams. This book provides everything you need to create a robot costume from objects you’d normally just throw out and have a fun day in!
Designed to be enjoyed by children with an adult on hand – this book provides perfect material for a fun family activity day or a kids’ workshop. Viviane Schwarz has illustrated hilarious comics throughout the book to explain the blueprint instruction pages, so this is just as much a story as it is an activity book."
This is a large format, 32 page book with many big pictures and diagrams.
Welcome to your Awesome Robot by Viviane Schwarz (0:15)
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.