Let’s say “what’s up” to the Watt’s Up Meter! The Watt’s Up is an all-in-one digital DC ammeter and watt, watt-hour and amp-hour meter. Watt’s Up measures current, voltage and time — and from those measurements calculates peak current, peak power, minimum voltage, power, energy and charge values for you, in real time, for the circuit in which you connect it.
The Watt’s Up is perfect for situations when you need to prevent peak currents damaging a battery, operating motors balancing battery cells, setting cutoff voltages and more. Each Watt’s Up has been equipped with two sets of wires marked “SOURCE” and “LOAD” as well as a 16x2 black-on-green sharp LCD screen.
- Measures 8 DC Values:
- Amps: (0–100 peak)
- Peak Amps
- Peak Watts
- Amp-Hours (Ah): (0–65)
- Watt-hours (Wh): (0–6554)
- Watts: (0–6554)
- Minimum Voltage (“sags”)
- Voltage: (0–60)
- Built-in current shunt resistor
- Easily resets accumulated readings using external pushbutton switch
- Self-powered (~ 0.007 Amps) or uses an auxiliary battery
- No computer needed
- Accuracy within 1%
- ISO 9001
- Made in the USA
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.