USB is being implemented as a power connection standard more and more these days, but you don’t always have a computer on hand so how are you going to power all of your sweet USB devices? How about a high quality switching ‘wall wart’? This AC to DC power supply will do 5V at 1A! They’re switch mode power supplies which means the output is regulated to 5V (no more 14V outputs!).
These have a standard USB ‘A’ connector for the output so you can power your Arduino, Raspberry Pi, etc. through a USB cable. Any device that uses a USB cable for charging or power can be powered with this supply.
Check out our Unregulated Power Supply Tutorial!
Note: This works with 100-240VAC inputs.
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade